These commonly requested forms are available for download and print. All forms are in PDF format - you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
These forms are available for your convenience; however, all these forms are available at the funeral home when you come in to make arrangements, there is always an arrangement counselor to personally assist you.
If you need further information, please contact us directly at (561) 533-5256 and ask to speak with an arrangement counselor.
Vital Statistics Form - This worksheet has questions that help us complete the death certificate for you. Please feel free to print this form and complete the information and bring to your appointment.
Dear Family Letter - This form will give you information as to what you may need to bring to your appointment at BROWN'S FUNERAL HOME.
Step 1 - Vital Statistics Form - please complete this form with accurate spelling as this information will be used to complete the California Death Certificate, a legal document, and bring to your appointment for us to begin the certificate.
Step 2 - Release Authorization Form - this form will give us authorization to proceed to pick up your loved one at the hospital, assisted living home or medical facility. This can be signed and either scanned and emailed or faxed to us at (561) 533-5258.
Step 3 - Authorization to Accept or Decline Embalming - If you are out of the area or are unable to personally come in, you may: download, print and sign this form and fax to us at (561) 533-5258 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then please call us so we can arrange to bring your loved one to our mortuary.
Step 4 - Newspaper Obituary Worksheet - If you plan on placing a notice in the newspaper, this is important to begin working on before your appointment, because it is often time sensitive to submit to the newspaper. If you intend to have an obituary or Online Condolences on our Website, please download and print this worksheet or begin composing a draft obituary. It will help you with names and information needed for us to compose the obituary with you.
Obituary Writing Guidelines and Suggestions
Forms Download Coming Soon
For Cremation - two forms must be completed:
1. Cremation Authorization Form - if you have chosen to have a cremation, this form must be completed and signed. The funeral home needs the original signed document.
2. Authorization to Accept or Decline Embalming - If you are out of the area or are unable to come in, you may: download, print and sign this form and fax to us at (561) 533-5258. Then please call us so we can arrange to bring your loved one to our mortuary.
1. Declaration For Disposition Of Cremated Remains
2. Disclosure of Preneed Funeral Agreement
* NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view this file - if you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, it is available for free from Adobe's website - please click the icon at left to be taken to the download page.